Monday, November 25, 2013

Florida trip

Our trip to Florida this year was great.  The weather was perfect, the kids were good, and I feel like we made some lasting memories with my Dad. 


Bike riding in the neighbhorhood

Visiting my Dad at work. 

I so hope I'm wrong in saying this, but I feel like this may be our last visit with him when he feels (and looks) this good.  He is still feeling good depsite the 9 nodules in his lungs.  He has so far, refused treatment.  He will go back Jan 29th for another CT Scan to check the growth and we'll reevaluate at that time.  I'm praying he will fight this, praying that I will have the strength to respect his decision and praying that he will grow closer in his relationship with God.  If I can't have him with me in this life--I'd like to in the next.  His name is Bill.  If you will, please pray for my Dad.
Thank you


2 comments:

Would love to hear from you,
Karen