My contribution this year was cupcakes and buffalo chicken dip.
All of the kids with Santa. I love the fact that almost all of these kids have gone to preschool together (or at least with the younger brother or sister).
Mia and I take a minute to pose for a picture
and Pax and I too of course.
Mia told Santa she wanted an Ariel doll.
Is this Paxton or Rudolph?
Pax told Santa he wanted a remote control airplane and a black and red gun that shoots balls.
Santa is telling the kids a story. They are mesmorized.
By the time we got to the last house, we were in our PJ's. Their cousin Emma is helping them open a gift.
I love that we have the option of doing all of these great things with our kids...and our friend's kids.
How fun! Love the picture of Paxton in the Rudolf nose.
ReplyDelete