So, it's been a while since I've last posted. I thought writing would help, but I guess I just found it too hard to write most of this month. September is a hard month for me. It's hard to celebrate the birth of my beautiful and amazing little girl; while at the same time, mourning the loss of her twin brother. Sometimes it is more than I can take. I am better now though and back to my old self. The Happy Birthday song still gets me everytime, but I'm not quite the basketcase I was 2 weeks ago.
So, moving on....this Friday, Chris and I will be celebrating our 5 year anniversary! We celebreated last weekend by spending our 1st night together away from the kids. I had forgotten how wonderful uninterrupted sleep can be! I felt so refreshed. I was more patient. It was amazing. While I hate to wish the "baby/toddler" phase away as I know time flies as it is, I am definitely looking forward to getting back to some serious sleeping.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Would love to hear from you,
Karen