Today I am too tired to think....so...
-So what if it is Thursday and I am a day late.
-So what if I still haven't figured this blogging thing out and still can't upload pictures properly. UGH....they still seem to always go to the bottom of the page!
-So what if I have already stuffed everyone's stocking. Mia hasn't noticed and I don't have them hanging above the fireplace anymore since we put the tree upstairs this year.
-So what if my daughter is 3 and refuses to poop on the potty. I'm up for any suggestions.
-So what if my son has the communication skills of a 6-9 month old. At least his heart is fixed and he is happy, healthy, and loved.
-So what if I totally look ridiculous at work today in my leggings (yes, I know I'm too old and not skinny enough to pull them off) and sweater. At least it covers my butt and my boots are cute. Maybe people will just focus on my shoes.
-So what if my nearly new purse from the limited is already breaking. I have kids...therefore I have a lot of crap to carry. I think I need to break down and invest in a nice bag. I'm up for suggestions.
Good luck with potty training. I am about to start with my daughter. Its such a big step!
ReplyDeleteThanks Jamie, good luck!
ReplyDelete