Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Book Review: The Rhyme Bible Storybook for Toddlers

The Rhyme Bible Storybook for Toddlers, Revised  -     By: L.J. Sattgast
    Illustrated By: Laurence Cleyet-Merle
 
I have started reviewing books through booklook bloggers and this was my first choice.  I promise that although I received this book for free, all of the opinions are my own. 
 
I LOVED this book!  It is perfect for toddlers.  It highlights several great bible stories from the bible including Noah's Ark, Baby Moses, and Jonah and the Whale.  It has fun rhymes and great colorful illustrations.  The thing I really liked about this book, as opposed to some of the others, is that it is easy for toddlers to understand.  The stories are short enough to keep their attention and the rhymes are catchy enough that they will remember them.  It's definitely a great first bible for toddlers. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you,
Karen