So last week, I made spaghetti and I had garlic bread in the oven (yum, right?). When it was done (5 minutes later) I turned the oven off. Only....it didn't go off and I didn't notice. We ate dinner, did bath time, and got ready for bed. Meanwhile, Chris came home and smelled something burning. Thank goodness he did because I didn't! He finally saw that the oven was ON! I had turned the knobs off, but the oven kept getting hotter and hotter. It was crazy. We ended up turning off the breaker. After some research, we found out that we could not buy the part that we needed so...
We have now welcomed this little gem into our home. I kinda like the double oven :). I can't wait to use it.
Super scary! Sometimes having a guy there can be a tiny bit nice. ;) Good that he noticed and that you're all okay though! :)
ReplyDelete