Mia graduated from preschool this year and will start kindergarten in September. I can't believe my baby is growing up. I am so proud of the beautiful smart and caring little girl she has become. Her generosity and love for others makes me so happy. A little out of order, but here are a few pictures from her special day.
Preschool Graduation Class of 2014
Mrs. Cindy giving Mia her "diploma"
Pledge of Alliegence
Singing "This Little Light of Mine".
Ms. Heather helping them play "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" on the bells (Trent, Mia, and Elaina)
Hunter, Aiden, Trent, Mia and Elaina with Mrs. Cindy and Ms. Heather
Family picture
With Nana and Grandpa (Nahas)
With my Mom (Grammy) and my Aunt Lily (Gigi)
I was so touched that Mia's teachers remembered Parker on this special day.
Mia, Age 5, Teacher- Mrs. Cindy, Favorite Color- Pink, Favorite Food- Macaroni and cheese, Favorite Book- Princess Books, Favorite thing to do- Play
When I grow up, I want to be a "Doctor"












What an absolute doll! And what a wonderful thing that Parker was a part of the ceremony too. A wonderful day.
ReplyDeleteShe's so cute! Glad she had a good year!
ReplyDelete