Friday, September 12, 2014

6 Years

This week, we celebrated Mia's 6th birthday and remembered our first baby boy, Parker.  As always, it's a bittersweet day.  We had dinner and enjoyed some ice cream at Sweet Frog (her party is tomorrow) and then we visited Parker and brought balloons and flowers. 
Just a little about Mia at age 6. 
Mia is amazing.  While she is shy at first, she is the sweetest, loving, most compassionate little girl I've ever known.  I'm so proud of her.  When we go to a store, she always asks to buy a toy for "the kids at the hospital".  When her friend (or any child she sees) gets hurt, she asks me if we can pray for them.  She stopped in the middle of her soccer game while her teammates were chasing the ball, to help another teammate up who had fallen.  These are just a few examples of her sweet heart. 
She made the transition to kindergarten and now loves it!  She loves art the most I think, though she also really loves music.  I'm really looking forward to her reading so she can share in my love for books. 
So...Happy 6th Birthday to my amazing beautiful Princess Mia!
 




1 comment:

Would love to hear from you,
Karen