Thursday, October 16, 2014

2nd pumpkin patch, Oct. 2nd

We went to a second pumpkin patch the first weekend in October.  I have to admit, I was disappointed in this pumpkin patch.  It was $10 per person and I felt that the activities did not reflect the cost.  Regardless, the kids had fun and that's what matters.
 
Getting taller

He's almost as tall as Mia

Best Friends



They really like getting their picture taken

His smile is contagious

 
The slide was definitely the best part of this pumpkin patch

But I wish we had worn play clothes


My big kid had fun too



Proof that I was actually there!  I'm mainly behind the camera

 
They (the pumpkin patch map) called this the sand hill
 

I was not impressed, but the kids liked it



Spiderman pose

Pedal cars
  

It was harder than it looks...or maybe I'm just out of shape


Pure happiness
 
Hay Ride



I took a ride on the big slide too

and...it was fun!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you,
Karen