Chris's 101 year old Grandma passed away 1 month ago today. We loved her. She lived in NY and was such a character. She came over to the US at an early age on a boat from Sicily. She worked hard and lost her husband at an early age and was left to raise 4 children and run a business alone. Somehow, she not only managed, but thrived. She was a successful business owner of a bridal shop in NYC and managed to raise 4 successful children as well. I loved her stories, her spunk and energy, and her candidness. I could always count on her to call it as she sees in and sometimes, I appreciate that quality in people. RIP Grandma. I will truly miss you.
2008 visit to see Grandma. She was 95 then...and still driving!
.
She was so cute
We enjoyed our visit
This was from our visit from March of 2014. She was 101
She was still walking around.
We love you Grandma
Our family the day of her funeral in NY.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Would love to hear from you,
Karen