Friday, November 7, 2014

Halloween

Better late than never I guess...  Last week, for Halloween we went to the Fall Festival at our church.  It was fantastic.  They had games, prizes, moon bounce, big slide, and a hayride.  The kids loved it and I loved that they gave prizes (in addition or instead of candy) since Paxton does not eat candy.  What a great idea! 
All year, Mia said she wanted to be Elsa for Halloween and Paxton wanted to be Spider-man ...then...on Halloween, they both changed their mind. 


Mia decided that she wanted to be a cat and Paxton wanted to wear his airplane costume from last year.  We improvised on the cat costume.  Thankfully, we already had the headband, dress, and shoes.  Here are some pictures from the fall festival:
Bean bag toss

Oh...he wasn't just an airplane...he was a superhero airplane. 

Whack a mole game

Bounce house
 
We had a great time and I'm definitely looking forward to doing the same thing next year.
 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you,
Karen