
There is so much I loved about this book, but mostly, I loved the message to not judge a book by its cover. Denver was a homeless man who had experienced a lot of loss throughout his life. Ron was born poor but became a talented an art dealer, allowing him to become wealthy. Ron's wife, Debbie was an amazing woman with a huge heart who brought them together through her/their volunteer work at an inner city mission. I have since recommended this book to several people. You will need tissues though so be prepared!
Hey, Happy New Year! Believe or not, I just told myself that I needed to reach out and say hi since it has been forever! I am still using my mug and nail polish!! Blessings to you and your family!
ReplyDeleteI have not read this book, but gave it to my MIL after the Ron Hall visited our church years ago before Denver passed away. Ron shared their story with us and we watched a video of Denver. This was an emotional service if you can imagine. They are truly remarkable people!