I stained these crates (purchased at JoAnn Fabrics) and Chris hung them on the wall. The contents are mostly things from my Dad (including his picture). The vases were my Grandmothers. The canvas tree was a adoption fundraiser.
I do not have pictures in all of the frames yet, but I'm super happy with the result. The saw was my Grandfathers. He used it a lot and there are little carvings on the side that you can't see. I bought all of the frames at Michaels.
I never knew this box existed. It was my Grandfathers and apparently, he collected all of the little memorabilia inside. It's really cool, but putting it all together and tying the objects inside was a huge pain.
I'm really happy with the finished project, but have a few more pieces that I need to add.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Would love to hear from you,
Karen