Thursday, November 10, 2011

Do-able bucket list

My ultimate bucket list involves a lot of time and money--neither of which we have. It also involves a lot of travel, which is not fun with a 3 year old and 16 month old. So, this is my short-term, do-able bucket list.




1. Get my hair and make-up done by the girls of Jerseylicious (specifically Gigi and Olivia). I'm totally hooked on that show and I love them. I just want to sit, drink wine, and gossip with them.


2. Eat at Bobby Flay's restaurant in Atlantic City. I'm obsessed with Bobby Flay. I don't think he's hot or even really attractive, but I love his personality. He's humble and gracious and really funny. Plus, his food looks amazing.


3. Go up in the Washington Monument. I'm asshamed to say I've lived in MD/VA my entire life and I work within walking distance of the monument and have never been inside.


4. Go up in the Statue of Liberty. Again, been to NYC so many times, yet I never make the time.


5. Host a girls night out soon at the local winery with wine and the new fondue set that Santa had better bring me for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you,
Karen