Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Random thoughts...

-Today is the 6th day in a row that I've been sick. Seriously cold...go away! I've now lost my voice and I look a hot mess--probably because that is how I feel.
-Listening to my daugther sing Christmas carols is one of my favorite memories so far this year. It is absolutely precious. Her favorites are Rudolph and Feliz Navidad. I'm pretty convinced we should be Mexican. I love Mexican food, she loves Dora, and we both love Feliz Navidad.
-Paxton gave me the biggest hug last night and patted me on the back. Oh my gosh, melt.my.heart! That little man is so incredibly sweet. For every temper tantrum he throws (which are many), he does something so sweet and cute, you almost forget about everything else.
-This week, my Dad finds out if his colon cancer is back. They think the polyp is probably benign, but the Dr is still recommending surgery to remove more of his colon. Why is it that men refuse things that are important? Of course, my Dad is refusing unless the biopsy comes back indicating that the cancer is back. Don't they know how important it is to listen to the Doctor?
-Today is Day 17 that my husband has been doing P90X. I'm so impressed and proud of him for sticking with it. If I haven't mentioned it lately, he is amazing.
-This week sucks at work. I have a major report due on telework. This is a report that will ultimately go to Congress so --extremely important. It's due today. Am I ready/prepared?? No. Guess I should get back to work now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you,
Karen