Wednesday, October 23, 2013

catch up

I've been a terribly blogger lately.  I've had so much on my mind and so much going on...but I haven't wanted to put any of it in writing.  So...this post will be a sort of catch all. 
So...first, update on Pax's eating situation.

There is no update :(.  There has been little to no improvement.  We had a visit with the ENT at Hopkins last week and there are no next steps---other than to meet back with our team at Mt. Washington Pediatric Hospital.  I'm frustrated and sad.  I had such high hopes after they found the laryngel cleft.  Pax was a champ at the Doctor's office as always. 



Update on my Dad-- He has refused another biopsy, therefore, he cannot start chemo.  There are currently 9 nodules in his lungs.  He goes back in January for another MRI and we will go from there.  He may or may not change his mind.  I am not going to go into my thoughts on this right now.  I am still trying to wrap my head around everything.  We are going to visit n a couple weeks so I'm hoping to have more to share after that.

The kids:

We wen to a fundraiser on Oct. 19th for a local family.  The SoMd Superheros were there.  My kids really liked Superman.  It was a great event and raised over $7000 for this family.

Mia has decided that she wants to match either me, Paxton or her baby doll as often as possible. 

The kids and I went to another Sam Grow concert.  Keep an eye out folks...he just signed a record deal. 

We also had a play date recently with my friend, Stacy and her 2 little girls.  We made this canvas.  Hers looks much better.  I think we all know by now that I lack artistic ability.  Oh...and Pax's foot is not bigger than Mia's, he moved his foot. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you,
Karen