Just an update for anyone following my MIL's health issue. We got the results of the pet scan yesterday and it looks like the primary location for cancer started in her adrenal gland. This is a very rare form of cancer (1 in a million) and unfortunately, it is very agressive. They plan to remove one of her 2 adrenal glands asap. A spot was found on her other adrenal gland as well, which will likely be treated with chemo--as well as radiation for the 3 tumors still in her brain.
Please keep her in your prayers. Pray that the Doctors will make good decisions regarding her health, that she will feel good, and beat this horrible horrible disease.
And...because I'm trying to have a better outlook this year, I am thankful of the example my MIL is setting. She is so confident, positive, and totally at peace. I admire her attitude and can't wait to see her beat this.
Karen- I am praying for you and your family...I know this must be tough for you. Stay strong!
ReplyDelete