Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Spider-man birthday

Mia and Pax's school friend had a spider-man birthday party this weekend and it was AWESOME!  I'm not going to lie...I was dreading it.  I knew I wouldn't know anyone and it was in a small room that was rented in our local community center.  I was so impressed and the reason....was spider-man!  Here in Southern MD, you can "rent" a superhero for a party. Spider-man came--he posed for pictures, he colored with the kids, he told how to be a super hero (listen to your parents, always do the right thing, don't be a bully, etc.), and gave them each a super hero certificate. 
They really are best friends.
Fighting pose

He was talking to Pax about how to shoot webs

Swinging (from webs) demonstration

shooting webs pose

Super Hero Training Certificate

Pin the tail on the Donkey
 
It was really awesome!  I was so impressed with Spiderman--he was great with the kids and really made the party so much fun.  My kids LOVED it!



1 comment:

  1. So fun! I need to learn how to shoot webs too. Oh no, that would be clean webs from the corners of the walls! LOL

    So glad the kiddos had fun and sounds like you did too!! wink,wink

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen