Friday, March 15, 2013

Luck O' the Irish


Ok...maybe not such an accurate title since I'm not the luckiest person in the world, but I did recently find out that my Great Great Grandfather and Grandmother came over by boat from Ireland.  I thought that was really cool so this year, I will be celebrating my Irish heritage (maybe with a Margarita since I don't drink green beer).  Ok, don't judge, yes, it is Mexican (I think), but it's also green. 
Are you Irish?  How do you celebrate? 


2 comments:

  1. I am partly Irish. I usually celebrate by drinking green beer. This year, I will celebrate by wishing this baby would be born!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dad's side of the family is all super Irish, so we're big into St. Patty's Day! We have reubens for lunch and delicious green mint martinis. Of course, lot's of green beer, and I suffer through 1 Guinness. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen