My kids LOVE to dress alike. They call it being "mini me". Mia especially loves it and asks if we can buy matching clothes all the time. We only have a few things, but here are a couple of pictures.
Hanna Andersson has a few cute options for matching clothes. They are comfy and hold up well. I bought Mia the same dress in a size larger so she can wear it again this year as well. We also have these outfits in grey and yellow, but I can't find the pictures.
We also have matching PJ's. Children's place has some awesome deals right before or right after Christmas. We always stock up for the following year.
What's a cute outfit without a great ride, right?
My husband built this using the body of a jeep that wasn't working anymore. He just attached the stroller handles to it and bam....a jeep wagon. We do plan to paint the wheels though.
The kids love their motorized jeep. We are looking forward to Spring weather again!
What are your kids looking forward to wearing or riding this spring? Link up and tell us!





The jeep wagon is genius! & I am huge fan of the matching, can't get enough of those matching jams!!
ReplyDeleteCute! Love that Hanna Andersson dress---I've debated getting that style a few times :-) And the jeep wagon is awesome!
ReplyDeleteThe jeep wagon? Great idea!!!
ReplyDeleteI love for my girls to match, but my oldest is getting annoyed by it!
That Jeep is awesome! And I love matchy-matchy outfits, it's adorable!
ReplyDeleteLoving the stripped dress, adorable.
ReplyDeleteThat jeep wagon is awesome
Stopping by from the link-up!
ReplyDeleteThe coordinating stripes are so adorable!! And the matching PJs... so cute!!
Excited to catch up! :)
Those outfits are so cute! My little one isn't really old enough to express an opinion with her clothing yet, but I definitely dress her in a similar style to my own.
ReplyDelete