Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Wednesday Wish List




My birthday is coming up next month so I thought I'd help my husband out a little (should he decide to check my blog out before then) and create a little "wish list".  So...here it goes:



Floor Mirror/Jewelry Armiore
I want an mirror/jewelry armoire

Pinned Image

I got this stuff in my birchbox and I love it! 

World Gym Women's Burnout Tee

A Gym Membership...I need it for sure!

thesouthernbelleboutique.net

I love this monogram doormat

Cute!

Love this wreath

Vintage Tea Cups

A set of vintage tea cups

How to frame a bathroom mirror tutorial.

For our bathroom mirrors to be framed

and..is it wrong for me to ask for a new front load washer and dryer, and new kitchen appliances?  I was so spoiled at our old house. 





1 comment:

  1. Hahaha there is nothing wrong with asking for kitchen appliances for your birthday! Aw, the life of a home-owner.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen