Thursday, April 11, 2013

LOVE Fetes de Fleurs from Shabby Apple

I absolutely LOVE Shabby Apple's new Fetes de Fleurs collection.  The dresses are gorgeous and perfect for Spring and Summer!  I have a few of their dresses and they are amazing.  They fit great and I always get compliments on them.  Here are a few of my favorites from their newest collection:
Daisy dress
The Daisy dress is so pretty and femine. Perfect for work, church, baby/bridal showers, or whatever. 

 Pansy Skirt
The Pansy skirt is so femine and easy to wear.

Lilac Vintage Chiffon Dress 

The lilac pleated dress is so pretty!  I would love to wear this to work.

Paradigm Shift dress

I also love the paradigm shift dress.  It's sleek and sexy, but work appropriate. 
Petunia blouse

The Petunia Top is too cute!  The bow detail in the back is so unique and a great addition to any summer wardrobe!


What are your favorites?







5 comments:

  1. That lilac dress is SO pretty for spring!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Shabby Apple!!
    BTW, dropping in for the first time! Love your blog - new follower:-)
    Stay in touch!
    Have a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti 
    PS. I am hosting an amazing giveaway on my blog, hope you would participate! 
    Enter $40 giftcard giveaway by Lorraine Tyne

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pieces are gorgeous. I love the first look. So classic.

    I would love for you to stop by my blog and enter my latest giveaway. I will be picking 3 winners. :)
    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the pink shirt with back out! All pieces are great!

    -REkita

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE Shabby Apple SO MUCH! I love the Heart of Me dress, which is the red one that was popular last summer. If I was rich I would buy all of them :) I love the first one especially.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen