Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Trendy Tots Birthday Edition...

In honor of MY birthday today...I wanted to do a birthday edition showing off cute birthday outfits!  But...before I get into that...I want to quickly mention something that I want for my birthday. 
This will be my 5th year walking in the March of Dimes March for Babies.  We walk every year in memory of our son, Parker, and to show Mia and Pax just how much we love them!  This year, I"m doing something a little different.  I want to walk for YOUR kids too!  For a donation of any size, I will add your child's name (grandchild, neice, nephew, friend, etc) to the back of my shirt and walk in their honor or in their memory as well.  To donate, please go to www.marchforbabies.org/nahas.  Please let me know if the message section who you are walking for or email me with their name at kfinck4@gmail.com
Thank you!!

Now, on to the birthday attire....
Paxton is having a Soccer themed party this year and I really like this option on ETSY from Sew Polka Dots. 
Personalized soccer ball and number birthday tee shirt or onesie .. custom made with your colors .. Appliqued and embroidered monogram
It is so cute and perfect for my little soccer player!  I can't believe he's turning 3 in just a couple of months! 


Mia is having a "Rainbow themed party and I really liked this shirt for her.  Again, I found it on ETSY at LisaMcGrath
Custom Personalized Girls ages 1-9 Rainbow Birthday Party  Long or Short Sleeve T shirt Photo Prop Gift

Adorable, right?  I love it!  Mia LOVES rainbows and would be totally excited to wear this for her party in September (yes, that's right...September.  I plan early). 

I also love this one...maybe for Paxton next year?  It's also from LisaMcGrathFree Shipping Boy Custom Personalized Embroidered Baseball Long or SS T Shirt Ages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

What are some of your birthday favorites? 



8 comments:

  1. I love embroidered birthday shirts!
    And a big happy birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just shared on my fb and made a donation. Thanks for all that you do Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We do the embroidered birthday shirts at our house too! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just shared on my Facebook page that also automatically posts to my Twitter. <3
    Happy Birthday to you, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love personalized birthday shirts! We did a hot pink dress with green letters and a cupcake on it for my daughter's first birthday. I also got it from Etsy. They're the best! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't Etsy the best? We got Presleys 1st birthday outfit there and I guess I better get on the ball about her 2nd birthday outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen