When My Memories Suite contacted me about offering this software for free to one of my readers I jumped on the opportunity. One lucky ready will win this free downloable software.
For everyone else...use this Share the Memories code STMMMS62514 for a $10 discount off the purchase of the My Memories Suite Scrapbook software and a $10 discount for anything from mymemories.com store. What a great discount!
This product is very easy to use. They offer great layouts with a lot of fun options. As a mom who has made several scrapbooks--manually, let me tell you...this is the way to go! It makes scrapbooking so much faster and easier! I also loved that I could attach a song to my layout and can combine it with other pages I made to make a DVD. I cannot wait to make a scrapbook and video of our upcoming trips to visit family. Below are a few snapshots of pages I've made and prints that I like. I think these are pefect for spring/summer.
I also made this one from Valentines Day 2013. The options are really endless with this program!
Now.for the giveaway...One lucky reader will win this software FREE! Can you believe it?
a Rafflecopter giveaway






No comments:
Post a Comment
Would love to hear from you,
Karen