Over the past 2 years, I have learned to love dressing my little man. While I LOVE the girl clothes, dressing a boy can be fun too. I'm a fan of plaid shorts and cute shirts for spring and summer. Here's a few of my favorites...
What does your little man wear?





Cute! If I had ever had a boy I'd have done lots of plaid as well :-)
ReplyDeleteI love plaid too...such a classic!
ReplyDeleteIt seems like lately, all the cute baby clothes I come across are boy clothes! Maybe it's a sign I need to have another one, haha! Anyway, he's a cutie for sure! :o)
ReplyDeleteCute outfits! Plaid shorts with polos are a favorite for my son!
ReplyDeleteI totally agree with the plaid shorts and cute shirts - I love gymboree for those things! I love matching my two boys also.
ReplyDeleteMy nephew has lots of little plaid shorts. SO cute!
ReplyDeleteFound you on blog hop and yes I am definitely a fan of plaid! Dressing a boy can be a lot of fun and your little guy is adorable!
ReplyDeleteyou little boy is adorable!
ReplyDeleteJust joined your site! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Hope to stay in touch xoxo
Aww, how cute is he?! Rockin' those plaid shorts!
ReplyDelete-Sharon
The Tiny Heart
$50 Target Giveaway!