Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Quirks

Do you have any funny quirks?  I do.  I didn't realize how strange they are until I was at book club and I was apparently the only one there with a fear of traveling near/through the Bermuda Triangle :).  Seriously though...it's real!  I did a report on it in school.  Why would anyone want to travel through it???  Anyway...here are a few of my others.  Feel free to share yours as well.

1.  I am terrified of frogs.  TERRIFIED! 
2.  I do not like anything or anyone touching my nose.  I think it comes from the fact that I'm claustrophobic.
3.  I cannot stand to have dishes in the sink (or on the counter).  Just put them in the dishwasher.  It isn't hard.
4.  I also do not like anyone touching the tips of my fingernails or toenails.  It feels weird.


2 comments:

  1. Haha. I can't say I relate to any of those quirks, but I definitely have my own list! Like I can't stand dirty counters. I probably wipe down the counters in my kitchen 20 times a day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you would not like it where my parents live. we went for a walk at night and there were frogs every few feet!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen