I'm linking up again with Shannon at Life After I Dew for So What Wednesday. This week, I'm saying so what...
-If I check my favorite blogs and email everyday before I do anything else.
-If I have spent way too much money already this month on clothes that I do not need. Every time the weather changes, I want new clothes and the spring stuff out this year is so cute!
-If I have already marked my calendar for 8am next Tuesday morning so I can buy Bret Michaels concert tickets. I loved him back in the 80's and 90's. Hopefully, he will play his old stuff.
-If I am obsessed with the 50 shades of grey trilogy. I've been reading articles on the movie ever since I finished reading the serious (which I read in a week btw--all 3 books).
-If I have already finished my breakfast and I'm debating on going downstairs to buy a second donut. I am still hungry and it was so delicious.
What are you saying so what to this week?

U r so right the clothes out right now are so cute! I have to stay away form the stores for the sake of my wallet :)
ReplyDelete