Saturday, we went to my BFF Renee's daughter Lizzie's 2nd birthday party. Saturday was another reminder of how much I really miss my friends. Two hours away may not seem like a lot but when you have kids, it's hard to travel that far as often as you'd like. It was great to hang out with Renee and my other BFF, Amanda. I've been friends with them for 20+ years. The kids had a great time too.
This is Mia and the Birthday girl, Lizzie.
Mia and Paxton playing together.
Saturday evening, Chris has his first softball game. He plays on the church softball league. I was so proud, he got on base his first time up to bat.
Mia cheered saying: Go Daddy, Go Team, and Go Friendship (name of our church). She was such a cute little cheerleader.Of course, watching the game lasted about 15 minutes before the kids were bored so we headed to the playground.
They now refuse to go down the slide properly. Awesome.
Paxton learned something new this weekend as well (though I have not been able to get a picture yet). He now climbs up on our bar stools and onto the counter. He is going to give me a heart attack one of these days with his crazy acrobatics.
Lastly, last night Chris gave Paxton a hair cut. He desperately needed one and going to Pig Tails and Crew cuts gets expensive every 4 weeks. I think we may need to start going back again though :). See for yourself.
I don't think he likes it. It was supposed to be a faux hawk. We'll try one more time before we go back to the kids salon.
Hope you all had a great weekend as well!






No comments:
Post a Comment
Would love to hear from you,
Karen