Monday, April 30, 2012

Weekend Recap

We had a busy, but fun weekend.  Friday, after school, I took Mia to sign up for gymnastics.  It was so fantastic!!!  She loved it and I loved watching her. 






Saturday, we had our March of Dimes walk, which I will recap tomorrow.  Saturday afternoon, we took the kids to the library for the first time.  Mia told her teachers she had never been to the library a couple of weeks ago so I felt terrible.  I can't believe I hadn't thought to take her....so, we took a trip as a family the kids got library cards.


Sunday, we went to church and Sunday school.  After Sunday School, Mia had her first "drop off" play date with her friend, Ella from school.  Paxton and I stayed home.  After Paxton's nap, I picked Mia up and we headed to Chris's softball game (he plays on our church league).  The kids had a great time playing in the dirt, rolling down the hill, and throwing the ball.


I hope you all had a great weekend as well! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you,
Karen