Monday, April 16, 2012

Weekend Recap: the good, the bad, and the ugly

Friday was horrible.  It started by me getting dressed in a cute outfit for my new drivers license picture...then spilling coffee on  my shirt, then Paxton's yogurt exploded on the rest of my outfit.  I then spent 2 1/2 hours at the MVA trying to get my license renewed. Side note: never go on a Friday.
After that, I took my husband to get a Vasectomy.  Yup you read right.  Needless to say, I was on kid duty for the rest of the weekend.

Saturday, we stayed home and took it easy.  We had friends over for dinner Saturday night, which was a lot of fun.  Mia loved playing with her friend, Gavin from church.  She keeps asking to kiss him.  This is not what I want to deal with at age 3 :).
Sunday, we went to church and Sunday School and then Mia and I went to her friend, Ella's bowling birthday party.  So much fun.  Mia loves to bowl. 

After that, we went to get Pedicures.  This was her first trip to the spa and she LOVED it!!

Sunday evening we ate out on the deck.  Paxton made amazing progress last night.  He fed himself a pea!  Ok that probably sounds silly and probably does not sound like a big deal, but it was huge for us (even if he didn't see the pea on the spoon).  He likes to practice feeding himself, but only if nothing is on the spoon.  If there is food, he tries to feed one of us.  Anyway, the pea was stuck to the bottom of the spoon and he ate it.  He gaged and was mad, but he ate it!  I'm considering this progress.  It's a stretch I know, but I'll take it.
I hope everyone else had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you,
Karen