Monday, February 18, 2013

Capt. Commando

The adventures of Potty Training....



Well, I'm excited to say that Paxton is officially potty trained (except during nap and overnight).  For a while, he would only go if he was naked.  That's fine if we are home, but we could not go out in the winter in Maryland with a little naked boy. 
I bought him cute Jake and the Neverland Pirates underware, but because they were tight...like a diaper...he got confused.  So, he goes commando (and occassionally wears little man boxers).  This works great!  No accidents and everyone is happy.  Yay to no more poopy diapers! 





3 comments:

  1. How did you get him to go number 2? My son goes pee-pee amazing, but refuses to go poop in the potty. Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy, here we go....the adventure is just beginning. Have fun! I think Paxton might have more fun than you and your hubby.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen