Wednesday, February 6, 2013

So What!

So What Wednesday
 
I'm linking up with Shannon again for another edition of So What Wednesday.  This week, I'm saying So What if...
 
  • I hate 1 1/2 donuts and a few bites of chili for dinner last night. 
  • I bought a new light fixture for the new kitchen and Chris doesn't like it.  He says it belongs in a living room.  I disagree.
  • I can't stop pinching Paxton's hiney when he is wearing his big boy boxers.  Oh my gosh....so cute!
  • I still can't get the blue and green nail polish off from 2 days ago when I let Paxton paint my nails.
  • I let Mia in my bed again last night at 4am.  I'm just too tired to fight with her when I know I have to get up in an hour. 
What are you saying so what to this week?

1 comment:

  1. Big boy boxers are just so cute! I remember when Camren started wearing them, I couldn't stop buying them because they were just so cute!!

    Kate @ Raising the Rogers

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen