Friday, February 1, 2013

Meet Mike from MD....



This is my friend Mike.  We met him about 1 1/2 ago when he started attending our church.  He was sitting in the back with his adorable baby, Max.  Of course, I love babies, so we started talking to him.  The more we talked to him, the more we liked him.  Mike is 37.  He has a good job and an adorable 18 month old, named Max. 
Mike is a super nice guy.  He has never been married and is looking for a nice, normal girl in the MD, DC, VA area.  He goes to the gym and stays in shape and he spends almost all of his free time with Max.  I don't know all of his interests, but if I were to guess, I'd say he likes being outside, likes cars/jeeps, and likes kids. 
We would love to hook him up with the right girl.  He has not had great luck in that department.  I'm not sure what his type is, but if I had to guess, I'd say he would like someone who is sweet, nice, no drama, loves kids, and someone who is active.
If you are interested, leave me a comment.  Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. My sister in law would KILL me if she knew I was writing this :) She lives in DC, is almost 30 and is really and truly one of the most thoughtful and caring people I know. She loves kids and has expressed an interest in adopting one day. She is SUPER active/athletic- works out 7 days a week and is genuinely a very happy person who really loves living life. My SIL has not had much luck in that department either-- but she is a catch-- promise. Gorgeous and super smart (she has her phd). My email is carriewilliamson2@gmail.com. Feel free to contact me! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey~! Just found this and would love to contact Mike. jessicaorris@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen