Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Trendy Tot Accessories...hats, glasses, and bags


My kids love hats.  Exhibit A...the sparkle/glitter hat. 

Paxton prefers helmets.  It makes him feel daring and adventurous

He has loved hats since he was a baby. 

The above 2 are courtesy of my talented friend, Carol at EV Modern Baby.

When in doubt of what hat to wear....go with a Pirate theme...Argh Matey!

Glasses are also a nice touch.  It worked for Clark Kent...


Sunglasses are cool too. 


Even when they are a little too big...

A fun bag is another great accessory... 

What are your kids favorite accessories?




6 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the link up! Oh my goodness, that hat and matching tie are too adorable! We love hats too---I almost posted about those today too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! So stylish with their accessories! Ha! Too too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH this are all of my weakness' & I swear accessories on a kiddo is the cutest thing :) I love the custom hat, by far the most precious!!

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kids are so adorable! My daughter is OBSESSED with sunglasses right now!

    Thanks for joining us last week, we hope you'll link up with us tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sunglasses and hats are SO huge in our house right now. Guinevere also routinely pulls pants on her head (pants hat) when she needs something on her head. Kids are so funny :) Love this!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen