Tuesday, February 19, 2013

My Trendy Tots



I love this link-up!  I love dressing my kids in cute clothes (though my daughter is now insisting on picking out her own clothes).  This week, I decided to go with some of my winter favorites....layers, sweaters with elbow patches, and sweater dresses....

First up...Layers...

I love pairing a button down with a cute cable knit sweater.  Perfect for church or running errands.

For a more casual look, I love a printed long sleeve t-shirt with a matching flannel.  Comfy and cute!  His hair isn't too bad either :)



I also LOVE his Gap sweater with the elbow patches.  I'm a little biased (ok, a lot), but he is so cute!

For Mia, we love sweater dresses.  Luckily, she loves them too! 

They are cute and comfy and perfect for any fall/winter day!

You can pair them with boots or dress shoes. 

What are your tots wearing?

10 comments:

  1. Visiting from the link up! Your kiddos are very cute---my oldest has started wanting to dress herself more and more too....such a bummer! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you through the link up :) Your kids are super cute!! I love button ups with graphic tees on little boys too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Have fun dressing your sweet babies, mine pick and choose as they will. I always want to add and they are not having it! LOL I can't complain as they all take showers and keep themselves groomed! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, these pictures make me want a little boy so bad - just LOVE their clothes! Your kids are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower from the link up :) your kiddos are precious & I love layering as well! Especially since we are in Ohio & the weather is constantly changing :)

    Hannah
    cjnmommarazzi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. your son's sweater/button up is killing me with cuteness! And your daughter is so beautiful! Stopping by from the link up - so glad I did!

    http://lifeinthesetimesblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Karen - Just hopped over to your blog and had to say hi. I just finished reading your children's stories and was in tears reading about Parker. You sound like a wonderful momma full of heart and although you lost one, your Mia and Paxton are absolutely beautiful children. Anyway, I'm your newest follower and I believe my Drew is just a bit younger than your Paxton. I love finding new blogs where there is a boy just a bit older than mine. Us momma's of toddler gentlemen have to stick together in this crazy world. Anyway, hope you'll stop by and follow back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Found your blog through the link up! Your kids are super cuter! We love to layer too, even though I'm over all of this cold!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ahhhhh! I die over those valentine's pics!!! SO sweet!!!!

    I just read Paxton's story and Liv too was born with a hole in her heart. We see a cardiologist and have since learned it has healed on its own and each year the hole becomes smaller. It is so scary being a mom and then a mom to a sick baby! You sound like a very strong woman! Your babies are lucky to have you!!

    Thanks for linking up!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mine is dressing herself most days which means mismatched, skirts over jeans, and a head full of overlapping bows. :)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen