Wednesday, March 27, 2013

CaraBox: Karen



I participated in my first Cara Box exchange this month and it was awesome!  I got paired with two wonderful ladies, Karla and Kara
I received my CaraBox from Karla last night and I was so excited.  Ignore the bad pictures from my iphone as I was opening it on the way to a playdate :).


Karla knew I had just moved so many of the items were for my kitchen.  This towel perfectly matches my aqua and yellow color scheme!  I love it and it's already hanging on my stove!

This was the inside of the box.  I spoted the chocolate immediately!

This adorable chalkboard label said "Keep Calm, It's full".  LOVE IT!  I'm going to keep it on my desk at work.

I also got lipstick and nail polish!  The nailpolish is such a great shade of red.  So bright and happy.  I also can't wait to try my new "kiss me coral" lip stick!  Looks perfect for spring!

Next up...kitchen supplies.  She knew my favorite color was yellow and I definitely LOVE ice cream!  I also love the cute pig timer...adorable, right?

Karla's note was super sweet and I'm so lucky to have met her! 






7 comments:

  1. I love that timer! I have a ladybug (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I'm so happy you liked it all. It was so fun joining the Cara Box exchange. I am really happy to have met you. I do hope we keep in touch.

    P.s. I think that lipstick is going to look beautiful on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the chalkboard idea, I'm determinded to make it one day. :) Cute box!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen! Just wanted to invite you to our Easter Basket Showcase link party tomorrow! I'd love to see what's in Pax and Mia's baskets this year. Hope you'll join! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the kitchen towel! I also love the cute chalkboard tin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That pig is adorable, and I've heard that CG nail polish is good! :D

    ♥ Miss Angie
    My So-Called Chaos

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen