Thursday, March 28, 2013

Easter baskets

 
I'm linking up with Sarah today to talk about Easter Baskets!  While, I'm usually a planner, I am a little behind this year.
 
Typically, for Easter baskets, I do:
1 $15-$20 toy
Some books or educational stuff
Craft projects
a little candy
fun cheap crap (target $1 bin stuff as filler)
 
Since I don't have it totally together yet, I'll show you what I have so far. 
 
Mia:
 
Mia has wanted a Sofia 1st doll for months!
 
I found these in the $1 bin at Target!  Educational and cheap...Score!
 
She loves making stuff so I thought a spring necklace would be fun.

Target $1 bin crap...but she loves stickers and tattoos so win win

She also loves rainbows and jewelry.

Of course, she'll have a chocolate bunny...

and how cute are these bunny lip lollipops?

Next up...My Paxman:

We usually go to Navy Football Games with our friends so when I saw this, I knew he would love it.  He loves airplanes!

I'm not sure how this one flies, but it got good reviews on amazon so we'll see...

Pax also loves baseball and elmo so I thought he would like this. 

So far, this is all I have found for his basket.  I also plan to include matchbox cars, lollipops, and a craft project.

What do you put in your kid's baskets?

5 comments:

  1. These are some GREAT ideas Karen! Let me know if that flying plane works! Drew might love that. :)

    Thanks for linking up today! I did notice, though, that the url you put in was my blog so if you click on your link, it takes you back to my home page.... might want to link again with your url so you get some new readers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little bracelet and Sophia doll! My daughter would love those both too! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute ideas! This is only my second year doing an Easter basket. Last year we got sidewalk chalk, a book, a light up toy, and a small stuffed bunny. This year I have some Easter themed "Little People" toys and an Elmo Easter book. I'm heading to the store tomorrow to finish it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always loved getting an Easter basket as a kid.

    Stop by our blog and enter our iPad Giveaway!

    Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  5. That little bracelet is too cute! I love the $1 Target bin. :)

    p.s. I'm coming from Olive & Ivy.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen