Monday, March 11, 2013

House Progress

If you follow me on Instagram, you've probably seen these pictures already.  We are still unpacking, but we did manage to put the kid's rooms and the playroom together.  Here is a sneak peak.


The pictures are lopsided, but I framed some book covers for above their book case.  The black dots are chalkboard decals.  There are 4 of them.

Mia loves for me to hang her artwork from school so I thought I'd create an art gallory.  Now I just have to find a way to keep the corkboard in the frames.  BTW...Gorilla glue doesn't work on that.  I'm up for suggestions. 


This is one of Mia's closets (she has 2).  This one has her summer dresses and shoes.  Ignore the sleeping bag at the top.  I don't know why it isn't folded.  The bin is full of dress up clothes and accessories. 

Pax got a ball pit for his room.  He loved the one at feeding therapy so much, I couldn't resist.  He also loves to wear his helmet.  Crazy kid.

Though we were busy unpacking most of the weekend, we did manage to get outside and enjoy the nice weather.  I'm so happy that we have a large flat driveway now!  The kids love it too. 


1 comment:

Would love to hear from you,
Karen