Wednesday, March 13, 2013

So What Wednesday

So What Wednesday
 
I'm linking up with Shannon today for So What Wednesday.  This week, I'm saying so what if...
 
  • Our house is still in complete chaos.  I just don't have the time or energy during the work week to unpack (there is still a mattress on our dining room table).
  • I just finished my breakfast (donut, bacon, and a coke) and I'm still hungry. 
  • I LOVE the Justin Timberlake/Jimmy Fallon video that my husband sent me on FB so much that I've watched it like 3 times already.  I love old school rap and I love JT.  Win win. 
  • If keep looking at fabric as if I am going to sew/make something.  We all know I can't do either very well.  I just can't rationalize spending $400 on a tufted headboard when they look so easy to make. 
  • I still haven't watched the bachelor season finale.  I know what happens though...  hopefully this weekend I can find some time. 
What are you saying so what to this week?


4 comments:

  1. Hello! Found you on SWW and I love your blog!!! Your babies are too cute, and I'm going to be linking up with your toddler outfit link up when you have that, for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, I should have read this before sending you my reply! LOL

    Whew, take a deep breath and do one thing at a time. I am talking to myself because I feel the same about other things going on right now. It will all come together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Breakfast of champions! Do it, girl! :)
    (visiting from the link up with "Life After I Dew")

    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously loved the JT video too! I have watched it probably 10 times already haha I am clearly a loser! =)

    Kate @ Raising the Rogers

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen