Friday, March 1, 2013

The New House--Before Pics

Moving Day is quickly approaching --we have to be out of our house in exactly 1 week.  We are almost finished with the renovations for the new house and I wanted to post some "before" pics. 



The exterior...hard to see, but it's a little over grown and the shutters  need to be painted


Foyer


Dining Room

This is the formal living room, but for us, it will be the playroom


Living Room

View from living room to kitchen


Downstairs half bath


Stairs which will be hardwood soon (they were carpet)


Master bedroom

Master bedroom-hardwoods complete!


Mia's room (now painted purple)

Paxton's room


The guest room

Kid's bathroom

Newly painted laundry room

My closet

I don't have more recent pictures now that all of the rooms are painted, but wanted to post some pictures before we move in. 

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new house! It is gorgeous!! =) Can't wait to see more pictures!

    Kate @ Raising the Rogers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo it is looking so good. Happy for you and it looks like "your" house :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. GIRL!! What a blessing!! I am sure you have a great basement too?? Oh, I miss our basement. LOL

    So happy for you all...enjoy it!!
    Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a beautiful home. I'm looking forward to pictures of it all done. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful home!! congrats for your family & happy moving!!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen