Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Trendy Tots, Fur, animal prints...and a smile




I love fun bright clothes...Mia does too as she adored her hot pink fur vest from Gymboree last year


Animal prints are always a favorite...

She especially loved her Zebra print pants (she had the skirt and dress as well).


I can't leave out my little man...his best accessory is always his smile...

This kid kills me....



11 comments:

  1. Too adorable! Love the pink vest and that smile definitely is a great accessory :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can you not love the animal prints?! I love the zebra especially! Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love the animal prints... so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. stopping by from the link up.

    your kiddos are too cute!!! I love that vest

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also LOVE animal prints! I am actually a closet leopard print lover but somehow Presley only has one leopard print shirt?!

    Thank you for linking up with us today! Your kids are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Hot pink!! So cute on little girls :) and your little man has some super cute smiles..I bet its hard to say no to that face

    ReplyDelete
  7. The vest is so cute! And your sun's smile is over-the-top darling!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the bright pink & that smile is the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! I love fur vests. My daughter was just wearing one yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. When she outgrows that pink fur vest, feel free to send it my way ;) Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen