Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Trendy Tots Spring Favorites



This week...since Spring is supposedly right around the corner, I wanted to show you some of my spring favorites...past and present. 

It is no secret...I love a little boy in a bow tie.  This is Paxton on his first Easter, 2011.

We went with seersucker last year...another favorite.  you can't tell but he's wearing a bow tie again. 

This was Mia in 2010..wearing a teal and white tunic from Gap and some white jeans. 

Mia, Easter 2010...in a dress from Gymboree. 

Some of my current spring favorites are
For Mia:
and
From Janie and Jack
Sea Plane Pique Polo ShirtPlaid Patchwork ShortSea Plane Laceless Sneaker
For my airplane obsessed little man...  I love this outfit from Gymboree

What are your spring favorites?



6 comments:

  1. I just love light airy dresses for spring too (and summer!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love bow ties on boys, and Mia's Easter dress from 2010 is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of these! Definitely puts me in the Spring-y mood :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm dying with how cute!! I LOVE preppy clothes too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love bow ties & mia is just gorgeous! my son had the same vest/bowtie/seersucker combo last year for Easter. I still love it. If it fit he would wear it again..kidding.sorta..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love little boys in bow ties too! So stylish and spohisticated! Love all the dresses, I'm a sucked for pastels.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen