Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter Favorites

This year, I let my daughter pick out her own Easter dress.  While it isn't what I would have chosen...I do like it.  Since she took the lead, I picked up a matching tie for Pax. 

Mia 2013.  Dress:  Gymboree.  Shoes:  Target.  Cardigan:  ??  Headband:  SassyShope

Paxton 2013.  Shirt:  Childrens Place.  Tie:  Gymboree.  Pants:  Kohls  Shoes:  Crazy8





Here are a few other options I considered this year:

Gap kids

Gap Kids

Janie and Jack Rosette Dress

Love this plaid seersucker jacket from Janie and Jack


13 comments:

  1. Aww, they look adorable! Love your other picks too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so cute! Love the matching tie! And, I love that mint dress from Janie and Jack too! Hope you had a fabulous Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the tie! Cute Easter outfits! I can't wait to see what my daughter picks when she is old enough!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like what she picked, but I love the ones you picked out, too! And super cute tie!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love some of those Gap Kids dresses- your kids are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are so cute!! she looks adorable, i like what she picked!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's AWESOME that you let her pick her own dress! If I had to pick I'd go with that first one from gap. Oh wow...it's just darling.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think she did a great job picking out her own dress! It could have been worse :)

    And I love all the other dresses you mentioned, you can never go wrong with Gap!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that top dress! I hope when I'm a mommy I can let go enough to let my kids pick out there clothes. ;)

    p.s. I found you through Olive & Ivy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brave mama! I've also had to relinquish control and let Guinevere start to pick out her own clothes...bittersweet growing up :) Thanks for linking up with us!!!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen