How is it possible that...
- My sweet baby boy threw a 3 hour tantrum last night--on my birthday....Then 10 minutes after...was laughing and smiling and singing happy birthday.
- I wash my hair every night, but by 4pm the next day, it looks greasy and gross. I wish I could be one of those people with day 2 or day 3 hair.
- Almost every pair of pants I buy needs to be tailored. I'm not particularly short (I'm 5' 5 1/2"). I don't get it. When I was a size 4, everything fit perfectly. Now...not so much.
- We've been in our house just over a month and I still haven't put everything away...or hung pictures...or organized ...well...anything.
- I have a walk-in closet full of clothes, but absolutely nothing to wear. I feel like nothing fits as I am in between sizes and my body has changed so much since having kids.
- I think I have one foot bigger than the other. I always have one shoe that is either a little tight, or sliding off.
Thank you for the birthday wishes yesterday... I'm so happy to have "met" such great people through this blog.
Finally someone with the same problems! I wish I could go days without washing my hair and not look like and an oil spill! I'm also 5'5 and need to get my pants hemmed!
ReplyDeleteI totally have one foot bigger than the other and it drives me CRAZY. No shoe size fits. Eights are two small and eight and a half is perfect for one foot and too big for the other. I've even tried buying an 8 and 8 1/2 together but the store people were on to me!
ReplyDeleteHaha....Ah...Life!
ReplyDeleteA day late but Happy Birthday!!
I have the same problem with my closet. Full of clothes but never anything to wear. :/
I feel ya on the tantrums. I just had the battle of the wills to get my little guy in his room for a nap. About the hair - I used to be like you. By the end of each day my hair was SO greasy. I had a friend tell me that your hair had to get used to not washing it daily. She told me to try it. It was definitely nasty but after a few times of going every other day, I noticed a difference. Use some dry shampoo to help. Now I wash my hair every 4 days! So nasty sounding, I know, but it really isn't greasy until the end. Definitely worth a shot. I know how busy it is with little ones and washing my hair daily just is too annoying.
ReplyDeleteAmy
Fashion and Beauty Finds
I'm with you on the hair... Actually, since I've been pregnant, I CAN wait to wash it, but never before in my life have I been able to and I have a feeling post-baby my greasy hair will return, along with a new-found lack of time to wash it.
ReplyDeleteI definitely know all about those tantrums!! Toddlerhood!! Whew! And I used to have the same hair as you. But ever since I had Mason my hair is ridiculously different. It was fine and thin before. Now it’s fuller, thicker and I can have 2, 3 and even 4 day hair. Crazy how giving birth changes things. And I used to have that problem with pants too. Have you ever heard of a store called Maurices? (they have a website too) Well, their jeans are adorable and they have a short length and an extra short length! I am 5’3 and I get the short length. Perfect!
ReplyDeleteHappy Late Birthday! I hope it was great.