Thursday, April 4, 2013

I'm bringing Upsexy Back...

When I read this on Raven's blog a couple of years ago...I laughed hysterically.  I've even thought back about it and laughed again and I knew I had to try it.  I tried it 2 years ago with no luck, but I was convinced I could pull it off this time.  First try...the husband.


As soon as he got my message, he called me so the joke was over.  :(...but this was his response which was still kinda funny. 

Next, I tried my BFF, Melissa.  She did call after she got my first text on April 1st, but I didn't answer.  I wanted to force her to text me back :)


That went so well, I decided to try my other friend, Melissa...


By this time, I'm laughing hysterically and totally hooked on doing this all day.  Unfortunately, the rest did not go as well...
Next up...our friend Mike...



OK, so that was pretty funny...
My brother in law, Doug did not play along...

I waited all day...no response ...sooo....when I got home, I made Chris try :).  See the bottom message...

Still no response.  BOOOO Doug!
Next up, My SIL Jan.  I thought for sure I could get her to say what's upsexy.

But...she's far to clever....

This also gave me the bright idea to text our pastor.  Yup, you read it right...we (by we, I mean I made Chris), text our Pastor.  Of course, I didn't ask about upsexy, but we instead tried updog (thanks to Jan's clever comeback).  Here's how it went down:
This is Chris's first text to Pastor Byron:

This is Byron's facebook message to Chris...I felt guilty for all day for making the youth choir search for an updawg.  Finally, after grabbing Chris's phone and reading the messages myself...I learned the truth. 

SO...that was my attempt at bringing upsexy back...your turn!  I'd love to read your screenshots :)




6 comments:

  1. hahaha you are so silly. I try to do these kinds of things with my boyfriend but he never gets them so I give up for a while. Glad it did work on some people!

    XOXO, Jessica from Girl Booklet

    Ps.Found you through OLIVE AND IVY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, this was hilarious! I love how the pastor said "I'll check!!" hahahha

    Jamie
    www.candystilettos.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is freakin' hilarious!
    Your newest follower,
    -Jamie
    ChatterBlossom

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha omg this is hilarious!!!!!! i love it, i bet my husband would totally not get it at all

    ReplyDelete
  5. Newest follower! I'm so going to try this with my friends. Too funny! Found you from your button on Life with Bon.
    Ashley @ Mrs. Mama
    http://aprichards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. so funny that you tried it on the pastor.... love that!

    xo
    lauren
    www.annacroswell.com

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen