This weekend, we made a quick trip to Long Island to visit Chris's Grandmother. She turns either 99 or 100 this year (not sure which as she has different dates on her immigration papers and drivers license.
Either way...she is amazing. I hope to look this good when I'm her age.
Chris and Grandma
Mia, Grandma, Pax, and Chris
They love her
Mia giving big hugs.
We also visited Chris's cousin Toni and her family. They are awesome. We drove home Saturday evening. Pax decided that driving was scary and wore a helmet.
Yesterday, we took the kids outsite to fly kites... They LOVED it!
These two kill me. They love each other so much. It melts my heart. Here are a couple of pictures from this weekend. I hope they are always this close.


they are so cute!! love the pic of them cuddling!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait for the day my little one is old enough to fly a kite! So sweet.
ReplyDelete