Thursday, April 18, 2013

So many cute clothes this spring...my updated wish list and GIVEAWAY

 With Summer quickly approaching, I am seeing so many outfits that I would love to add to my closet.  Here are a few that I would love to wear this summer:

 Goldsign® for J.Crew Jeane jean in fountain wash
I love these boyfriend jeans from JCrew

 
The Oh-Happy-Day dress from Hazel and Olivia

All Star Sweater-Mint
All-Star Mint Sweater from Red Dress Boutique


 TOMS 'Farrin Pop' Slip-On (Nordstrom Exclusive) (Women)
Love these Toms

I'm also participating in a giveaway over at Helene in Between!  Enter now for your chance to win some awesome prizes!


a Rafflecopter giveaway



8 comments:

  1. If you wear that sweater with those jeans and those Toms, I'm pretty sure that would be the cutest outfit ever! I can't wait to wear regular clothes again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get the jeans! I loooove my boyfriend jeans. So comfortable and cute.

    Amy

    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got mine at H&M. I can't remember how much they were. Not a whole lot, I assume!

      Delete
  3. I love the jeans, wish I could afford them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome giveaway! Here are my names:
    Twitter: @shereehartung
    Bloglovin: Sheree Hartung
    GFC: SH

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen