SO what Wednesday
I'm linking up with Shannon this week for So What Wednesday. This week, I'm saying so what if...
-
I spent all day Monday trying to pull off a good April Fools joke. You can read about some of my efforts tomorrow.
-
I am frustrated with some of my volunteer activities. I volunteer with a non profit, spend my own $$ on gifts for the kids that I volunteer for, and they (the organization) have no qualms about asking me to do more. Today they asked me to do an interview 45 minutes away (one way) from my house. I feel like I can't say no.
-
I am also frustrated with some issues I've had with the Sunday school class I help teach. Sadly, I am considering not volunteering next year because of it.
-
The mattress that goes in our spare room is still on our dining room table. We've been in the house 3 weeks, but we've been steady working to get the rooms set up and right now, the guest room is also serving as Chris's workshop to finish the hardwoods/trim/steps.
-
I have started a book club at my house (first meeting in May) and I'm totally afraid no one will show. I had about 15 people say they were interested and coming, but when I emailed information about the book, only 1 person responded. If that's the case, I'll have a lot of food to eat and drinks to drink alone or with a friend :)
What are you saying so what to this week?
Hi.I'm a new follower from Olive & Ivy :)
ReplyDelete