Monday, April 22, 2013

The Good, The Bad, and the Adorable...

How was your weekend?  Mine was good....  Here's a recap.

The good:
  • Friday, I had a date with this guy....

  • Chris finally put my new light fixture up.  Love West Elm! 
  • He also hung some pictures up for me in the kitchen, bathroom, and hall.  It's feeling a little more like home.
  • We signed Mia up for swimming lessons.  She is really scared in the water so I think this will be good for her.

The Bad:

  • Mia hurt her chin at the hardwear store Friday and cut it...  She's ok though
  • My little nephew fell off the monkey bars and was taken to the hospital.  Thankfully, he's ok too. 
  • We missed Chris's grandmother's 100th birthday party, though we did go to see her 2 weeks ago (and she is 6 hours away)
  • Mia and Paxton's soccer game was rained out again....
The adorable:

  • My little man makes the cutest funny faces.  Love him!

  • Mia and her friend Peyton make some cute funny faces too. 


3 comments:

  1. Oh they are so cute!! I LOVE the new light!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kiddos are so cute. I got to have a date with my little man on Saturday. It started out with me dragging him to my dance rehearsal but I made up for it by getting him pizza for lunch.

    Amy

    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen