Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Trendy Tots...all day I dream about SOCCER



Right now, it's all about soccer in our house.  Both kids are signed up to play and their first game is this Friday.  
For Mia: 
Mia got addidas cleets..with pink inserts for the stripes.
    

HARMONY SHIN GUARD
Her shin guards are from Vizari (bought on Zulily)



BLAZE
BLAZE SHIN GUARD
I got Paxton blue with flames from Vizari.  He LOVES them. 

Since they are "playing soccer", they also like to dress in soccer clothes.  I found a few cute options so far:
 
Soccer Ball Tee

Soccer Fleece Jacket
For those chilly days (Crazy 8)

Soccer Star Two-Piece Gymmies®
Pajamas Found here at Gymboree
What sports are your kids into?



3 comments:

  1. Aww....those pink inserts for the cleats will be so cute. Charlie will start soccer in the fall...so excited for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! My son plays baseball, so he's all about the baseball clothing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pick inserts. The Crazy 8 is cute! That's my favorite place to buy my daughter's clothes.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you,
Karen